How to Display HTML without rendering it?

ToXXiN

Hey there,i would like to show some HTML-Code inside my website, but, my problem is, it gets rendered all the time. I tried a method in which one has to put the html code inside of

{ pre } { code }...{ / pre } { / code }

but, i only get some white space. A second method, which acutally worked, but looks pretty bad is to put the code inside of

{ textarea }...{ textarea }

.I've also read, that there is a method to display it with the help of php, but since i am a beginner, i would not like to use php. Well, in the best case, i would like to use

{ pre } { code }

.Oh, and i forgott, that there is the possibility to use &lt and &gt instead of the actual < and > but it takes way too long ;)Well, would be nice if sb has a solution.I had to replace < with {and > with } in my post, otherwise they would not been shown in this post ;)They used the {pre} method here.Or, is there any option to replace automatically all < inside of one container with &lt and all > with &gt? By using HTML, i mean.

Edited by ToXXiN

On the forum HTML isn't parsed.<html> On your website, the only HTML solution is to substitute the characters with entities < >. If you don't want to do it manually you'll have to automate the process with PHP.