need help with indentation

loserone+_+

201306131440.jpg im having trouble with indentation, as you can see in the picture,i already tried with margin, padding,  , but still had a left indentationhere css code that had relation with the problem
.container{width: 960px;background: #CCC;margin: 0 auto;overflow: hidden;}  .sidebar1{float: left;width: 180px;background: #CCC;padding-bottom: 0;font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}/*This is the "Archive: " word in stylin */  /*all below is belong to Home, About, and Sign-In anchor thats no relation on this problem */ ul.nav{list-style: none;margin-bottom: 15px;} ul.nav li{/* i didnt inserting this, nothing changed though*/} ul.nav a, ul.nav a:visited{padding: 7px 5px 7px 15px;display: block;width: 160px;text-decoration: none;background: rgb(41, 41, 41);;}

Edited by loserone+_+

201306131440.jpg im having trouble with indentation, as you can see in the picture,i already tried with margin, padding,  , but still had a left indentationhere css code that had relation with the problem
.container{width: 960px;background: #CCC;margin: 0 auto;overflow: hidden;}  .sidebar1{float: left;width: 180px;background: #CCC;padding-bottom: 0;font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}/*This is the "Archive: " word in stylin */  /*all below is belong to Home, About, and Sign-In anchor thats no relation on this problem */ ul.nav{list-style: none;margin-bottom: 15px;} ul.nav li{/* i didnt inserting this, nothing changed though*/} ul.nav a, ul.nav a:visited{padding: 7px 5px 7px 15px;display: block;width: 160px;text-decoration: none;background: rgb(41, 41, 41);;}

Try this;padding-left: 10px; then post what happens Edited by MarkT