filling an object through data

divinedesigns1

hey guys, is it a way to fill a object say a bottle and its being fill with the data from the database?

like if you have the bottle and your filling it up with some water, and the more data that is in the database the more the bottle get fill

is there a way to do this?

I don't know what you're asking.

ok, i have a bottle or image of a bottle and i want it to be fill with water, but it can only be fill unless the database have data in the table, so if theres like 600 different type of data is in the database, the bottle/image of the bottle starts to full until it gets to the top

OK, so you have an image of a bottle, and you want to animate it filling up. I don't know what else you're asking, do you want to count the records in the database and use that as a percentage for the animation?

basically what you're asking for is a progress indicator/meter.

https://www.google.com/#gs_rn=17&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=wAKbgBk-NUaKZkBwfImhxg&cp=8&gs_id=w&xhr=t&q=CSS+progress+bar&es_nrs=true&pf=p&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&oq=CSS+prog&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.cGE&fp=cdc21b7370938cfe&biw=1440&bih=779

Its all about determining how much you have / how much you need. The resulting percentage will determine the amount of fill.

After that, its a matter of translating that in the UI, using images and/or CSS.

Edited by thescientist

OK, so you have an image of a bottle, and you want to animate it filling up. I don't know what else you're asking, do you want to count the records in the database and use that as a percentage for the animation?

yes

basically what you're asking for is a progress indicator/meter.

https://www.google.com/#gs_rn=17&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=wAKbgBk-NUaKZkBwfImhxg&cp=8&gs_id=w&xhr=t&q=CSS+progress+bar&es_nrs=true&pf=p&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&oq=CSS+prog&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.cGE&fp=cdc21b7370938cfe&biw=1440&bih=779

Its all about determining how much you have / how much you need. The resulting percentage will determine the amount of fill.

After that, its a matter of translating that in the UI, using images and/or CSS.

whats UI?

thanks guys, thats what i was looking for