Request for Berlin Sans Demi Font File

amitamberker

Hello Everyone,
Could you please send me "Berlin Sans Demi" Font File? I found the following Link but its a "Berlin Sans FB Demi Bold" font - http://www.azfonts.net/load_font/berlin_sans_fb_demi_bold.html
I don't need "Berlin Sans FB Demi Bold" Font. I need "Berlin Sans Demi" Font.
Please help.
Edited by creative1977

I'll tell you what I would do if I was going to help you, and the reason that I'm not going to do it is that you can do it just as easily:

Go to Google and search for "Berlin Sans Demi" or simply "Berlin Sans"

I'll tell you what I would do if I was going to help you, and the reason that I'm not going to do it is that you can do it just as easily:

Go to Google and search for "Berlin Sans Demi" or simply "Berlin Sans"

Hi Ingolme,I tried. I am getting "Berlin Sans FB Demi Bold" Font. I don't want "Berlin Sans FB Demi Bold" Font. I want "Berlin Sans Demi" Font.

Thanks for the Info. But I need it for Free. Someone would have Given it for Free.

yes, I'm sure everyone would like to get everything for free. But in the real world, one has to pay for commodities, goods, and services. Fonts included.

Thanks for the Info. But I need it for Free. Someone would have Given it for Free.

Even if you could find it for "free" (stolen) you would risk getting into more serious trouble later.

Even if you could find it for "free" (stolen) you would risk getting into more serious trouble later.

Thank you for Letting me Know davej