display data return from a sql query

theAntiGeek

hiI am trying to create a picture gallery for my website. i want the pictures to be displayed in a table, 3 columns wide and how ever many rows it requires depending on the amount of pictures are in the database.so it would look like this-> |P|P|P||P|P|P||P|P|P|etc(if "P" stands for a picture)can anyone tell me how to make it so the pictures are displayed like this?i can currently make it display like this ->|P||P||P|etcor if anyone knows of any tutorials that would be much appreciattedi am using coldfusion with sql to do this.cheers

You could use a table to display them in a 3x3 grid.

thanks for the help.problem is i already have the data being imported from the database being put into a table. it works by creating a new table row for each picture imported. but i want it work by putting three pictures into a row before starting a new row. does that make sense? any help is welcomethanks

It does make sense :) I however, don't know anything about Coldfusion.For that manner, I don't have a clue in what language I should give an example :) :)*knows a lot, but nothing about CF*

Same boat I could give you an example in PHP, ASP, or ASP.Net, but not CF :blink: And CF is very different from the others.Skemcin would know...he is the resident CF expert.