The url is stripped when sent.

ohrstedtl

Hello I want to get data from a webservices and use file_get_contents() to send the request to the server. When I used WireShark to look at what is sent I found that the url is stripped. Here is the output from WireShark for the first block:

POST /sweaWS/services/SweaWebServiceHttpSoap12Endpoint HTTP/1.0

Accept-Encoding:gzip,deflate
Content-type:application/soap+xml;charset=UTF-8;action='urn:getLatestInterestAndExchangeRates'
Content-Length:2881
Host:swea.riksbank.se:80
Connection:Keep-Alive
User-Agent:Apache-HttpClient/4.1.1 (java 1.5)
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope" xmlns:xsd="http://swea.riksbank.se/xsd"><soap:Header/><soap:Body><xsd:getLatestInterestAndExchangeRates><languageid>sv</languageid><seriesid>SEKATSPMI</seriesid> <!--Österrike, shilling--><seriesid>SEKAUDPMI</seriesid> <!--Australien, dollar --><seriesid>SEKBEFPMI</seriesid> <!--Belgien, franc --><seriesid>SEKBRLPMI</seriesid> <!--Brasilien, real --><seriesid>SEKCADPMI</seriesid> <!--Canada, dollar --><seriesid>SEKCHFPMI</seriesid> <!--Schweiz, franc --><seriesid>SEKCNYPMI</seriesid> <!--Kina, yuan renminbi --><seriesid>SEKCYPPMI</seriesid> <!--Cypern, pund --><seriesid>SEKCZKPMI</seriesid> <!--Tjeckien, kronor --><seriesid>SEKDEMPMI</seriesid> <!--Tyskland, mark --><seriesid>SEKDKKPMI</seriesid> <!--Danmark, kronor --><seriesid>SEKEEKPMI</seriesid> <!--Estland, kronor --><seriesid>SEKESPPMI</seriesid> <!--Spanien, pesetas --><seriesid>SEKEURPMI</seriesid> <!--Euroland, euro --><seriesid>SEKFIMPMI</seriesid> <!--Finland, mark --><seriesid>SEKFRFPMI</seriesid> <!--Frankrike, franc --><seriesid>SEKGBPPMI</seriesid> <!--Storbritannien, pund --><seriesid>SEKGRDPM
So I wonder if I do the write thing or are missing something in my code. I run a program (MAMP PRO) locally to do the tests so I can use WireShark to look at the communication. Attached is the php file I used.

soap1.php