Problem with Form

Euphorius

hello guys, i have this code

<html> <head> <title>Page 1</title> <meta></> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css"> </head><body> <div id="menu"> <form> Ime: <input type="text" name="name"> Parola: <input type="password" name="password"> </form> <ul> <li><a href="index.html">Home</a></li> <li><a href="index.html">Home</a></li> <li><a href="index.html">Home</a></li> <li><a href="index.html">Home</a></li> <li style="border:0;"><a href="index.html">Home</a></li> </ul></div><div id="container"> <div id="info"> <p>asd</p> </div><p>1</p></div></body></html>

so when i open in firefox the <ul> dissapear because of <form>, i tryed to put <form> outside <div id="menu"> but still the same. Also i've put <form> in his own div.

Any ideas ?

Edited by Euphorius

I see nothing in your code that would cause the <ul> to disappear, the code you presented here works fine for me. You should have a <!DOCTYPE> at the beginning to ensure that all browsers work properly when displaying the page.

Thanks man, seem the problem is with css but i was looking for ours and cannot realize whats wrong. Here is the code

html {background-color:#00FF00; font-size:12px; margin:0; padding:0;}body {margin:0; padding:0;}ul,li {padding:0; margin:0; list-style-type: none; font-size:20px;}li {border-right:1px solid white; float:left; padding:4px; width:40px; text-align:center;}a {text-decoration:none;}#login {padding:0; margin:0; position:relative; }#menu {padding:3px; position:absolute; left:190px; margin:0; height:30px; width:966px; border-bottom:1px solid black; border-radius:3px;}#container {padding:0; margin:0; position:absolute; top:37px; left:192px; width:968px; height:700px; background-color:white;}#info {padding:0px; margin:0px; position:relative; float:right; background-color:green; width:200px; height:700px; border-left:1px solid black;}

The problem is that you've put the #container element ontop of the menu.

Try to make a layout without using "position: absolute" because it always causes problems.

• Like 1