Help!

Guest dinosaur

Guest dinosaur

Hi, hope someone can help me. Have created a drop down list, but when selected I would like checkboxes relevant to the choice to come up below. Any ideas? Your help would be much appreciated. Cheers x

i think this would require javascript.i dont think server side scripting would do this, as its based on what the user does...unless you want to refresh the page by submitting it.have a google search, see what you can come up with. theres bound to be something thats similiar to what you need. Then we can help in modifying it for your needs.:)

Does it realy take 3 people to tell someone they need javascript :) Ok i'll be 4th, you need javascript :) Here it is:

<head><script>function check(val){for (i=0;i<=3;i++)document.getElementById('div'+i).style.display="none";document.getElementById('div'+val).style.display="block";}</script></head><body><html><body><form><select name="menu" onchange="check(this.selectedIndex)"><option value="volvo">Volvo<option value="saab">Saab<option value="fiat">Fiat<option value="audi">Audi</select></form><div id="div0" style="display:none">Volvo<input type="checkbox" /></div><div id="div1" style="display:none">Saab<input type="checkbox" /></div><div id="div2" style="display:none">Fiat<input type="checkbox" /></div><div id="div3" style="display:none">Audi<input type="checkbox" /></div></body></html></body>