cant find the solution

Guest nizamforum2

Guest nizamforum2

Hi all,i have a simple Problem. i have written a code in asp.net for sending email.my code is working fine. butentire body content is not going only 1000 bytes are going. above 1000 bytes all are truncted. i want my mail message to carry >1000 bytes.the error i think are as follows:X-Mailer : Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000 IPlanet-SMTP-Warning Lines longer than SMTP allows found and truncated. but for gmail,yahoo...etc . if i send, all the contents of mail are going.but if i send it to vsnl.net it is accepting only a max of 1000 bytes.can anyone guide/suggest me to do that.it is very urgent because all the people who r using othersites except vsnl, they r getting mails and vsnl.net people are not getting entire messge.my code is as follows:using System.Web.Mail;using System.Text; using System.IO;MailMessage mail = new MailMessage( );mail.To = "kalpana_sampath@vsnl.net" ;mail.From = "nizamuddin.syed@codetheatre.com" ;mail.Subject = "Test Mail" ;mail.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Text; mail.Body =nizam; //string builder nizam carrying >1000 bytes SmtpMail.SmtpServer.Insert(0,"127.0.0.1");SmtpMail.Send( mail );Thanks in advance,nizam.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you can Try using MailFormat.HTML instead of sending the content in the text format using Mail.BodyFormat.Chances are that few servers that may reject text messages.Normaly the mail should go through, or may be some setting in that mail server to block your bigger mail content.