WordPress HTML/PHP Help?

rootKID

Ok, i have this customer i'm trying to help out with a WordPress thing...
Now, there is something i'm not aware of how to fix (been driving me nuts) so asking here to hope there is someone out there who can help me out -.-'...
Ok, so i'm using this version first off "3.9.0" of wordpress!
Next is, my customer wishes a design (almost) like this one (www.juf.dk)... it's a danish website, but the design is what counts...
Now, my customer wishes me to run "Genesis Framework" with a childtheme because he thinks it will be ALOT MORE faster AND better...
and i somehow agree... i'm using Child-Themes...
Anyways!
What i'm trying to do right now, is like JUF website has it, their menu/navigation is INSIDE a "<header>" tag in the HTML... the normal way is that the "<nav>" is outside of header tag in the Genesis Framework.
The thing that has been driving me nuts, is this.. and sorry for upcoming language: BUT HAVE THE F**K CAN I EDIT THE DAMN HTML TO GET THE <NAV> INSIDE <HEADER> TAG! DRIVING ME NUTS!
It's harder than it looks like Oo?...
Everything else i think i can handle!
The thing is really just that, but if i touch the Genesis Files, he may not get he's "Updates" whenever there is some...
so, i really hope someone can think outside the box of this one if possible! And help out! Would be much apreciated! Alot! x)
If more details are needed for what i'm trying to, then ask away! I will try to make a more "Detailed" post? :)
Hope to hear from someone soon! :)
And thanks again! :)