plz i have abig and big problem can u help me

faheemblue2003

iam adesigner of website and all my work using asp and sql but i cant connect sql with aspand i cant and i dont know upload mysql to website plz plz it always tell me about user/password and i dont know what are there?????plz plz plz help meand to belive me u can visite this linkwww.fycci.org.yewww.yipo.gov.yethose 2 website from my designer but has aproblem

Your hosting provider will be more help than anyone here. You will have ot find out where your MySQL database is stored (the database url) then you will need to point a database management tool to that location. Then, once you are connected to the database, you will need to upload and execute the scripts that will create the table structure. Once that is done, you will need to set up the odbc in your hosted control panel - which is where you will typically set up the username and password for accessing the database from a scripted page (asp, php, cold fusion). Then, make sure your code is set up with teh right datasource name, username, and password.Hope this helps.