PHP NUKE

Guest twrclear

Guest twrclear

Need help with diaplaying images in posts . i cant seem to grt the code working....I'm upgrading from wordpress to the newest version of php_nuke and need to display full size image s in each article(cropped to 400px wide) i know it can be done but cant seem to get the coding right, as my experience with hand coding is almost nil. there is a built-in wysiwyg editor but it doesnt seem to work either..... Any help would be appreciated...... :)

hey man, goto a nuke forum.Try nukeresources.com and sign up for thier forums.When making a post just enter [***]http://linktoimage.com/image.jpg[/***]Change both ***'s to img.With the newer versions of Nuke, the built-in wysiwyg editor is crap, you will need to dissable it. You will find the info at the above link I mentioned. Good luck,Hooch

Here's a possible fix..From Nuke ResourcesPosted by diveanx

Okay. I have foud a fix for this. In your config.php file change this line of code $AllowableHTML = array("b"=>1,"i"=>1,"u"=>1,"div"=>2,"a"=>2,"em"=>1,"br"=>1,"strong"=>1,"blockquote"=>1,"tt"=>1,"li"=>1,"ol"=>1,"ul"=>1); To: $AllowableHTML = array("table"=>2,"td"=>2,"tr"=>2,"img"=>2,"font color"=>2,"font"=>2,"color"=>2,"embed"=>2,"p"=>1,"hr"=>1,"b"=>1,"i"=>1,"u"=>1,"div"=>2,"a"=>2,"em"=>1, "br"=>1,"strong"=>1,"blockquote"=>1,"tt"=>1,"li"=>1,"ol"=>1,"ul"=>1); Works up to 7.9.0.3.1b