ajaxComplete Not Working for my SlideUp

mbond

Been working on this site...

http://redrhinorestoration.com/wp/

But when you click on Services and then try to click on Show Services to slide up services it doesnt work. I posted here and got some help to use ajaxComplete so tried to do it but still didn't initiate the code for it to slide up but if you go to the Services page directly by typing it into the URL the slideup works but for some reason my close button on the slideup doesnt work.

Here is my ajaxComplete code maybe someone can shed some light to enlighten me more how to make it work correctly. I'm also having issue on the Process page my slider isnt showing up only if you go to that page directly.

$(document).ajaxComplete(function() {  showBottom.onclick = function() {                classie.toggle( this, 'active' );                classie.toggle( menuBottom, 'cbp-spmenu-open' );                disableOther( 'showBottom' );            };});

Its become more of a headache then anythingusing the page transitions didn't think I would run into these type of issues lol.

Thanks for taking time to read my post and help out.

Regards,

Mike

I'm a little confused on the expecations. Could you provide in actual steps to reproduce? I tested in Chrome and had no issue doing

1) go to home page

2) click our services link

3) click show services

saw it slide up and show list of services. What browser are you using?

I do see this on every page though

GET http://redrhinorestoration.com/wp/wp-content/themes/redrhino/js/modernizr.custom.js 404 (Not Found) redrhinorestoration.com/:17Uncaught ReferenceError: ft is not defined (index):48Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function (index):141