WHY WON'T IT WORK!?

bob_zac98

ok. i'm tyring to work with my blog here. and i want it to be like. when you get on it asks you for you name. then it starts talking. and it says your name.. easy. yes. i know.....but what i am trying to do is make it so it can say the name more than once....this is what i got so far.....plz help me if you know how.

<html><head><script type="text/javascript">function disp_prompt(){var name=prompt("Please Enter Your Name","")if(name!=null && name!=""){document.write("Hello " + name + "! How are you today? That\s good. I\'m glad you are looking at MY page. Now i want you to feel like you can come here and do as you please. Go! Have fun.? I want you to feel at home. Now " + name + ", You are probally asking yourself. Why am I being so nice to me? Easy, I just want to know how to get to know you better. That's all. nothing more...unless...there is.)}}</script></head><body><form><input type="button" onclick="disp_prompt()" value="First click this please"></form></body></html>

Yeah...i know...kinda cheesy...but that's not the point...i just want to know how to do this...it's really bugging me.Rock on, Phillip