Search Engine Having Problem To Search ASP Pages

furqankarim

You don't need to do anything specific. If you want, you can head over to Google and submit your site, or you can use a search engine submission service, but as long as there are other websites linking to yours, the search engine crawlers will find and index it by themselves.

You don't need to do anything specific.  If you want, you can head over to Google and submit your site, or you can use a search engine submission service, but as long as there are other websites linking to yours, the search engine crawlers will find and index it by themselves.

I did try but its not working

I may take several months...it takes a long time index billions of pages. Google says it will take up to nad maybe more than 3 months to get index by them even if you submit your page to them manually

The only thing you can do is wait, which is what everyone else does. Unless you want to email Google and plead with them to index your site immediately. But no one here has the keys to Google's servers (at least as far as I know), sorry. Get people to link to your site, it will go quicker because Google will find your site sooner, and the more people who link to you, the higher you will show up (generally).Google may also choose to blacklist your site if they think you are trying to cheat to get higher.Also, depending on what you're searching for, you may not even see your site at all. If there are more sites that have higher ranking than you do for certain keywords, then you may already be indexed but listed on page 50 and you don't see it. Try searching on your site specifically.Click this link and look at what I typed into the search field:http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&...=utf-8&oe=utf-8