Help with a new project

Yant

Hello! I'm italian guy, sorry for my bad english, i hope i can explain what i should do. So, i want to create a new website. This should be a web app in which if i search for a few or more words it shows me one word that has all of that meanings.

Example

if i search for "apartment and residence and habitation" the result should be "house"

It's a sort of thesaurus but i search for more words and it shows me only one word.

Obviously the words will be in Italian.

I know HTML, CSS a little of Javascript.

Can you give me some advice? How can I do this (which language, in which way exc.)?

Thank you guys. :)

i guess php will be the right language...coz what u are asking needs to deal with databases.....other language can be asp.net but php seems to be more easier than the other

You need a logical process. I don't understand what logic you are using. You could perhaps look up the definitions of the words and then search the definitions for words that appear in all of the definitions, but this will produce a list of words with many bogus results.

ok soi need to create a database in wich should be all the italian words with their synonyms (ex house=apartament habitation exc). in this way if i search Three four five or more words the script schould tell me the one only word in the database that in its definition has all the words i searched for. hope u can understand what i mean :)i don't understand what you said man, sorry For this

Edited by Yant

It would seem that you might have three possible choices... either building and filling your own database, or creating a website that queries other online services and processes those results, or perhaps some combination of the two.

i don't know how to do both. filling my own database is quite difficult without an initial file (like a .txt italian thesaurus) and i can't find any similar online web service.. advices? thank you all For the help and have a good easter!