Cracking Menu Oo?

rootKID

Okay, not sure if the title says all i wanna say so just gonna ask anyways ^^

First thing, this website right here: http://www.ovh.ie

Take a look at their menu! It is awsome! And currently, im trying to make something very similar. So my question is this, is there any tutorial online that shows how to make a menu like that? I'm talking about a 3 column menu made with "UL/LI"? Tried to take a look at their CSS files and their "CTRL+U" code, hoping to learn something. Looks a little bit more complicated than i am used to make normal menus anyways...

Hope you guys can help me out as always! Thanks alot! :)

Hoping answers as soon as possible! :)

It's using CSS 3 transitions and animations.

I'm not going to go through all their source code but I can guess what they're doing. The basics is that the item starts off with zero height and zero opacity with a transition on height only. The :hover pseudo-class would have the height set to something like 200px and the opacity set to 1, and it sets the transition to opacity only.

So something like this:

.menu-item > .box {  height: 0;  opacity: 0;  transition: height 0.7s;  overflow: hidden;}.menu-item:hover > .box {  height: 200px;  opacity: 1;  transition: opacity 0.7s;}

Add -webkit- and -moz- prefixes to improve browser support.

Hmm, thanks. Will take a look at it tomorrow. My flight is in the air in about 3-4 hours from now (damn) -.-'

Thanks again :)