Image Center Alignment Problem In Vertical Container Column

Daniel984

Here is the scenario, I have developed a HTML5 webpage template for a future site I want to launch which uses three vertical container columns for text and graphics. I have a left side bar column, a center main content column and a right side bar iframe for ads and related links which I can edit separately and it updates all of the pages across the site.All of the above is defined in css in terms of left: position; top: position; width: position; height: position; and I have a footer. This simplifies my need for having a flexible template to use for my pages. Using Seamonkey Composer and other editing tools, I merely add text and graphics to the columns without having to add anymore css code. The text and graphics merely flow down the page as they are added.Now this is my problem, whenever I add a graphic to the column I can not get a css code for horizontal alignment of a graphic in the middle or center of the column. I have looked over the HTML5 code at W3Schools.com for a remedy but I can not find search terms that relate to my need. I do not want to have to write css for every graphic such as defining a right and left boarder for the graphics as a means to align each and every graphic, I just merely want to horizontally center it in the column. One remedy I have used is to adjust the width of the graphics to the column width but this adds extra time.Can anyone tell me what to do here? What am I looking for in terms of css code?