Row and height

Nic727

Hi,

I uploaded my website just for that, but I have some row for my work page.

http://test.nicolas-duclos.com/travaux.html

First of all, I don't really know how the creator of the template did the row, so it's hard to edit the css into it. I tried to change the class of the .row to get .rowtr and added the same css styles I found in developper tool, but it was a mess. It was not really centered and the white background was 1/2 of the screen... I did that, because I would like to have something different than my index page recent work (at the bottom).

Also, second problem with this. The images. All the default images are 473x209, but I would like to be able to put images of any size and get this without deforming the images. For example, I would like to hide overflow, but it's not working. If I have an image of 1200x700, I would like it to be able to resize the height or the width to fit 100%, but hide the overflow.

Hope it's clear.

Thank you

When uploading my background image for my index, it seem weird, but my image is in JPG instead of jpg, so it doesn't work... It work locally if I put jpg in the CSS, but not online. I will fixe it for the final upload.

If you want to go more in-depth, that's the template :

html5up.net/twenty

Edited by Nic727

Well the first thing you need to do is fix the code so it can be validated. It is one thing to have a few errors, but it is quite bad when the code is so badly malformed that the validator can't even get through to the end of the page.

There may or may not be solutions to your problems, but there is no value in wasting time on such things when the page code is such a mess.