Doctype Affects My Main Scrollbar

PHPJack77

I have two style of scrollbars on my page... When I add any doctype to the top of my code, the scrollbars within the page work fine, however the main scrollbar on my page no longer remains colored. Any help would be very appreciated :) Here is my code:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"   "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head>  <title>Testing</title>  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" />   <style type="text/css">  <!--  .scrlbr{   scrollbar-face-color: #3f6180;   scrollbar-arrow-color: #f8f8f8;   scrollbar-track-color: #993416;   scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000;   scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000;   scrollbar-3dlight-color: #f8f8f8;   scrollbar-darkshadow-Color: #f8f8f8;  }  body{   scrollbar-face-color: #135275;   scrollbar-arrow-color: #f8f8f8;   scrollbar-track-color: #135275;   scrollbar-shadow-color: #f8f8f8;   scrollbar-highlight-color: #f8f8f8;   scrollbar-3dlight-color: #135275;   scrollbar-darkshadow-Color: #993416;  }  -->  </style>

I have two style of scrollbars on my page... When I add any doctype to the top of my code, the scrollbars within the page work fine, however the main scrollbar on my page no longer remains colored. Any help would be very appreciated :)

Have you tried putting html in there with the body css? It may help with that:
html, body{   scrollbar-face-color: #135275;   scrollbar-arrow-color: #f8f8f8;   scrollbar-track-color: #135275;   scrollbar-shadow-color: #f8f8f8;   scrollbar-highlight-color: #f8f8f8;   scrollbar-3dlight-color: #135275;   scrollbar-darkshadow-Color: #993416;  }

:) No, I didn't try that, but I should have because it fixed my problem  :)  :)  :blink:  Thank you very much!!!
Sure thing. :blink: