Help w/ multiple background images

Parker

OK heres my problem:I want to have 2 background images tiling, but only the latter of the two will show up. How do i get both to tile together?

<style type="text/css">body{ background: url('tileg.gif') repeat-x 0px 0px; background: url('tile.gif') repeat-x 863px 8px;}</style>

as i said, only the tile.gif (latter of the two) will show up when i try this out.Please help,Parker

<html><head><style type="text/css">body{ background: url('tileg.gif') repeat-x 0px 0px;}#tile { margin-top: 8px;margin-left: 863px;background-image:url('tile.jpg');background-repeat:repeat;}</style></head><body><div id='tile'> </div></body></html>

try this and edit margin-left ,I feel wrong with it :)

<html><head><style type="text/css">body{ background: url('tileg.gif') repeat-x 0px 0px;}#header { margin-top: 8px;margin-left: 863px;height: 35px;background-image:url('tile.gif');background-position:center; background-repeat:repeat;}</style></head><body><div id='header'></div></body></html>

hope this well-done , and change the height attribute ( I forgot it before ... ) to the height of tile.gif :)