what to use in xhtml without align

Guest atmh

First up, this is in reference to this website:http://www.madhouseminis.comI know there are a lot of coding issues, I know there's a lot of CSS that can be compressed down to be a lot cleaner...I'm working on it, goal #1 was to get the website up and running, now I'm on goal #2, make the code so I'm not embarrased by it. Using Front Page for some things as a wysiwyg editor doesn't help.Now that my little disclaimer is out of the way:I did a lot of searching on w3schools...nothing ever notes what align is replaced with. I did searching here, the best I ever got was that it's replaced with CSS...so here's my problem:I really, really, really like the align attribute. I use it for images extensively. I want to keep the website I'm working on xhtml 1.0 strict, I don't want to use transitional.The reason I like it so much, instead of using CSS is that it just works perfectly for what I need (alignment of images to the right). When I try to use CSS to align images on the right, it doesn't seem to concern itself with staying within it's respective div, and the image just doesn't go where it's supposed to. What makes it the most tricky is that I don't want every image aligned right, only specific ones. Other ones I want centered, or possibly even aligned left.Obviously there is a way to do what I want without using 'align' otherwise it wouldnt have been depreciated, but I can't seem to find an alternative anywhere, please give me suggestions.Thanks,-MartinP.S.: I plan on pretty much completely rebuilding the website in the next month or two, I will be using php and I will clean up the CSS a lot.

Wrap the copyright code with a <div> and you already have a CSS class "top" use the same class then you can get that in the center<div class="top"><h6>Copyright© 2006 Mad House Mini's, All Rights Reserved.</br>e-mail: <a href="mailto:cosimo@madhouseminis.com">cosimo@madhouseminis.com</a></h6></div>