div doesn't strech to 100%

Ida

Hi, Finally i have sorted out my layout apart from one thing that doesn't turn out the way I want.It's a div that doesn't strech all the way down even though i've set the height to 100%. Take a look here and you can see what I mean. Doesn't look so nice with the gap.Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?

you will have to set all parent elements to 100% as well. Even after this FF and IE will act and look diffrerent.I have found using background images to give the illusion of 100% height is the best cross browser method.

you will have to set all parent elements to 100% as well.
I have done this and I also use a background image but it doesn't work. Maybe I don't understand what you mean...This is what the code looks like for the div:
#wrapper_left { 	 width:16px; 	 height:100%; 	 background:url(../bilder/blad_v.gif) repeat-y; 	 float:left;  }

I also just realized that it doesn't look good in FF and Opera after all. When i rescale the winow to a smaller size the divs jumps down. Any idea why this happens and how to fix it?The link again: My Webpage