autosize a sidebar?

Codeman0013

Use php, or javascript, or some other programming language, or maybe there is a way with css, but none that I know of, CSS isn't dhtml, it's just a styling language, I don't think it can have that kind of logic, except for if you have the general content flow correct some things flow into place, like the bottom stuff will continue heading downwards to match the length of the page, other than that there is nothing that I know of.And if you thought it was height:auto then give it a try, show us a url link, give us some code, something to go by, and We cna have a look at it and see what we can figure out for you.

Use php, or javascript, or some other programming language, or maybe there is a way with css, but none that I know of, CSS isn't dhtml, it's just a styling language, I don't think it can have that kind of logic, except for if you have the general content flow correct some things flow into place, like the bottom stuff will continue heading downwards to match the length of the page, other than that there is nothing that I know of.And if you thought it was height:auto then give it a try, show us a url link, give us some code, something to go by, and We cna have a look at it and see what we can figure out for you.

check out www.lafspetadoption.org/doctors/index.html thats the page i need it to be longer the bar on the right is to short.....