XSL:SORT...more options

kvnmck18

I want to start off by saying, yesterday that sucked with this being hacked...I was very sad.But it's back so that's good :)Now on to my question... Is it possible to do a xsl:sort when you choose a certain order...for example:I have elements that are A,B,C....but I don't want them in normal order and I just don't want them to be descending... I want them to come up A,C,B instead...is that possible?I know these the select/lang/data-type/order/case-order ...but those don't really help for what I want... ?

Sorting, as it's name implies is there for sorting and you're talking about repositioning.I was just about to ask if you knew the <xsl:sort>'s attributes, but I see you do. So what I can say is that it's impossible without handlining each element separately. I can't figure the exact code right now, but I'm sure it's going to be complicated....

Yeah, that's what I figured...I'm going to try to find a way, I was just hoping someone had a quick fix... if I solve it I'll post it.If any one knows please post it too :)