veiw problem

Guest rumana

Guest rumana

I am being able to see only codes with in HTML not of Script ones: like in the following I can only see the text: Enter your name: at the browser nothing else. but it works fine in my local host. What might be the problem.?? pls help <html><script language="VB" runat="server">Sub submit(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) lbl1.Text="Your name is " & txt1.TextEnd Sub</script><body><form runat="server">Enter your name:<asp:TextBox id="txt1" runat="server" /><asp:Button OnClick="submit" Text="Submit" runat="server" /><p><asp:Label id="lbl1" runat="server" /></p></form> </body></html>Thanks,

you have no page declartion for starters...Does you host support ASP.Net...it sounds like they don't.Check the page source in your browser and post it. I'll be able to tell from that.

• 2 weeks later...
......... but it works fine in my local host. What might be the problem.?? pls help
This is a lil confusing.... The code will work only when its in the localhost, since ASP.NET is a server side scripting it needs a server running. if you have the file else where it will not completly work. like you said only the HTML part will show up..