Z-index and unloaded image on site

harambeegirl

My website is at www.anansisweb.comI am mostly done with it. I have checked it for validation and ensured cross-browser compatibility. I have the design and style the way that I want it. Now I have two issues left to resolve before I can officially call it complete. One issue is the z-index. I have set the z-index for the images in the masthead at 1. I set the index for the text at 2. My text editor (MS Expression Web Designer) will not allow a z-index below 0. I placed the images at 1 because I want them to be in front of the background but behind the text. Still, the images are showing up above the text instead of below it. I don't know why it is doing this.Second, there is one image that will not load on the page. I have gone through several troubleshooting solutions, including verifying that the path is right, that the image is named correctly and that the image is uploaded correctly. Strangely, in the IE6 browser, the image shows up on some pages, but not others. It should show up on all pages or none because I placed it in the dynamic web template. In the other browsers, it will not show up on any pages.I hope that you good folks can help me with this.

Thanks everyone for their help. I resolved this issue.

My website is at www.anansisweb.comI am mostly done with it. I have checked it for validation and ensured cross-browser compatibility. I have the design and style the way that I want it. Now I have two issues left to resolve before I can officially call it complete. One issue is the z-index. I have set the z-index for the images in the masthead at 1. I set the index for the text at 2. My text editor (MS Expression Web Designer) will not allow a z-index below 0. I placed the images at 1 because I want them to be in front of the background but behind the text. Still, the images are showing up above the text instead of below it. I don't know why it is doing this.Second, there is one image that will not load on the page. I have gone through several troubleshooting solutions, including verifying that the path is right, that the image is named correctly and that the image is uploaded correctly. Strangely, in the IE6 browser, the image shows up on some pages, but not others. It should show up on all pages or none because I placed it in the dynamic web template. In the other browsers, it will not show up on any pages.I hope that you good folks can help me with this.