Banner: How do I increase height of the banner box

NJC

To align the text:

#banner-header{text-align:center}

You could also do:

#banner-header h1 {text-align:center;}

Instead of creating another div. - Might help clean up your page a little.I would just put a big margin on the bottom of your banner to make it taller. You could also split the diference if you wanted the title in the middle.

#banner{margin-bottom:20px;}

- Just guessing at what div you are working with...

To align the text:
#banner-header{text-align:center}

You could also do:

#banner-header h1 {text-align:center;}

Instead of creating another div. - Might help clean up your page a little.I would just put a big margin on the bottom of your banner to make it taller. You could also split the diference if you wanted the title in the middle.

#banner{margin-bottom:20px;}

- Just guessing at what div you are working with...

Thank you for responding, S@m.I did that and it did work.I had to FTP the themes file and make changes and FTP back again.To vertically align the Header and description in the center, I added a margin of 10px on the top as well as bottom.But the dark blue color of the banner box does not change.That is that with the change in the margin, I get a white line/space in between the banner box and the alpha and beta section under the banner.Hope I make sense. Hope you can help.

Well, depending on what div has the blue background, that's the one you will want to increase the margin on. That way it will push things down (or up) depending on what you want to do.Let me know if that works.