How to push some text down to the bottom of an table

mynameisafake

Hi Ive got a css like this (received from a free web template online - past it into a empty document and call use it in index.html to see the container)

/* General tags */*{margin:0; padding:0;}body{background:#ccc url(bodybg.gif) repeat; font:76% verdana,tahoma,sans-serif;}a{background-color:inherit; color:#286ea0; font-weight:bold; text-decoration:none;}a:hover{text-decoration:underline;}p{margin:0 0 16px 0;}ul, ol{margin:0 0 16px 15px; padding-left:5px;}ul ul, ol ol{margin:3px 0 0 15px;}img{float:left; margin:0 10px 5px 0;}/* Headers */h1{color:#555; font-size:3.6em; letter-spacing:-3px; margin:0; text-align:right;}h2{font-size:1.6em; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:-1px; margin:5px 0 10px;}/* IDs */#title{margin:20px auto -9px; width:700px;}#container{background:#fff url(front.png) bottom left no-repeat; border:20px solid #555; color:#555; margin:0 auto 15px; padding:10px; width:700px; height:375px; line-height:1.3em;}#sidebar{float:left; padding-left:175px; width:110px;}#sidebar p{margin:10px 0 5px 0; text-align:center; font-size:0.8em;}#main{float:right; width:385px;}#footer{clear:both;}/* Menu */.menu{border:1px solid #ffffff; color:#286ea0; display:block; font-size:1.1em; font-weight:bold; padding:4px 2px 4px 10px; width:110px;}.menu:hover{background-color:#f8f8f8; border:1px solid #dadada; color:#286ea0; text-decoration:none;}/* Various classes */.credits{color:#888; font-size:0.9em; margin-bottom:0; align:bottom;}.credits a{color:#888;}

in my site (not public yet) I want the text written with class = credits to remain on the inside bottom of the container. However, there is no text-align: bottom option as far as I can see in the CSS tutorial, so how can I then push it to the bottom?Thanks in advanceVidar[/b]

vertical-align:bottom
Hmm. I thought that was for images only, not for text. Beside, it didnt work either.Have no tables, trying to avoid them. It was wery vicked of me to use the word table in the topic nameHowever, I have been digging a while. Are going to try with absolute positioning, something like this
position:absolute;top:150px

--- This did the trickThanks anyway.Best regardsVidar