Fading Page Effect

holmedwa04

Hi all!I have just found a really cool transitiolnal effect on opening or closing a page, it is as follows:<meta http-equiv="Page-Exit" content="blendTrans(Duration=0.5)">All you have to do is place this in the head of your page and set Page-Exit or Page-Enter and the set the duration, but I have come across a slight problem, does anyone know how to place this in a style script, to avoid having to add this to every page?I would be really grateful if anyone can help me.

This effect can be found in the DHTML tutorial, along with twenty others :)You can't do this with style though, and it is Internet Explorer Only. But you can however, if you create your page by using server-side languages (like PHP), make a code block in your code that you execute on every page to add this to all pages that the browser receives. But that requires knowledge of that language and some sort of conversion of your pages or even your site. Just to mention, you can't in any way do this with style. Sorry :)With JavaScript might, but the script to simulate this (that on its turn would be cross-browser and not IE only), would be tons of longer code than only one meta tag.

This effect can be found in the DHTML tutorial, along with twenty others :)You can't do this with style though, and it is Internet Explorer Only. But you can however, if you create your page by using server-side languages (like PHP), make a code block in your code that you execute on every page to add this to all pages that the browser receives. But that requires knowledge of that language and some sort of conversion of your pages or even your site. Just to mention, you can't in any way do this with style. Sorry :)With JavaScript might, but the script to simulate this (that on its turn would be cross-browser and not IE only), would be tons of longer code than only one meta tag.
Ok, thanks, I just thought maybe instead of using it on every page I might be able to just add it to my style script.Anyway, never mind