problem using the querrystring!!

geeku

Hi there,Can anybody help me to find out the why the code below is not able to send the variable to getting.asp and why the getting not getting the variables from querystring. I am very new to ASP please let me out.Code of sending the information to getting.asp via querrystring<html><body><script type="text/javascript" src="md5.js"></script><%dim present_variable 'for dispalying the user namedim secure_userIDsecure_userID = "guru" & present_variable & "guru"response.write (secure_userID)%><br /><script type="text/javascript" >var hashhash = hex_md5("<%=secure_userID%>");document.write (hash)</script> <br /><% dim hash1hash1= hashresponse.Write(hash1)%> <a href="http://localhost/test/getting.asp?secure_userID=<%=secure_userID%>&hash=<%=hash%>" target="_self" >Link to video </a> </body></html>Code for getting the variables (getting.asp)<html><head><title>Untitled Document</title></head><body><script type="text/javascript" src="md5.js"></script><%dim gotname dim secure_userIDdim gothashgotname = request.querystring("name")gothash = request.querystring("hash") response.write (hash &"<br />")response.write(name)secure = "singh" & name & "guru"%><br /><script type="text/javascript" >var checkcheck = hex_md5("<%=secure%>");document.write (check)</script> <%if ( check = hash ) thenresponse.write("access granted")elseresponse.write("access denied")end if%></body></html>Many thanks,Geeku.