More Differences...

The Praetorian

Help please!Take a look at this page and compare it to this page. I can't for the life of me figure out why the menu column is smaller on the first one than it is on the second one. I've looked at the code, and except for the php I'm using for the form, everything is the same... so far as I can see anyway.Can anyone help me?
They both look the same to me, could you explain it a bit better?

Switch back and forth between the two pages, and pay attention to the width of the column where the menu links are. Between the first page and the second page, the width changes.
They seem to be the same to me when I look at them in IE, im not sure about Firefox, havent checked, will do in a bit, what browserare you using?

I have FF, I just don't use it as my main browser, I will check them in it now!Ah yes, I see the problem now, the only thing I can think of telling you to try is check the code word for word, or same again, make a copy of the one you like the best, and then change the content.

I would suggest validating your css code (only really worry about the errors).The problem might be your textbox, try reducing the number of rows and cols and see if it help out the problem any.