Hi I'm new and I have problems w/ CSS

BrotherBear

Hi I'm new and I would really appreciate ur help with my CSS I am newbie with CSS as well :) my name is John BTWI have a div.footer and I use the margins to put it in the center now in my screen that has a 1024x resolution looks in the center and looks good but when I enter to the same page in a 840x screen resolution it looks to the right and I would like to know how I can make it look in the center for any resolutions??thanks

Have you tried text-align:center; already? Apply it to whatever div.footer is in, and div.footer will be centered. It should center it towards the full width, so whatever resolution the page is at, it should be the middle. Does it work?Oh and by the way, welcome to the forums :)

Have you tried text-align:center; already? Apply it to whatever div.footer is in, and div.footer will be centered. It should center it towards the full width, so whatever resolution the page is at, it should be the middle. Does it work?Oh and by the way, welcome to the forums :)
hithanks 4 the welcome!!! it did not worked unforunely I don't know what to do, what I'm trying to put in the cnter is an horizontal menu with a CSS div so shall I use an unordered list for this?and sorry for not answering I was out of town but I'm back :) BB