how to write the email id checking in javascript validations using in vb.net

harish

hi this is hari[b]how to write the email id checking in javascript validations using in vb.net[/b]1) if u r cecking in email idthis types of message to delever to usera)(.) dot is missing:) two @ are not acceptingc) last dot after use(.com (or) co.in(or).in(or).net (or).org (or).uk and etc...please any one known give me replythank uhow to write the email id checking in javascript validations using in vb.nethi this is harihow to write the email id checking in javascript validations using in vb.net1) if u r cecking in email idthis types of message to delever to usera)(.) dot is missingcool.gif two @ are not acceptingc) last dot after use(.com (or) co.in(or).in(or).net (or).org (or).uk and etc...please any one known give me replythank u

hi this is harihow to write the email id checking in javascript validations using in vb.net1) if u r cecking in email idthis types of message to delever to usera)(.) dot is missingcool.gif two @ are not acceptingc) last dot after use(.com (or) co.in(or).in(or).net (or).org (or).uk and etc...please any one known give me replythank u

use google and search for "javasacript form validation"we do not supply out right answers here. post evidence that you have tried to do something and members can help you resolve your issues.