Div Overlap

BabaFree

Hey Everyone:Here's the problem. My "Extra" div is overlapping my content by 50px. I can try to increase the negative margin (which makes the problem worse), or decrease it (which breaks the entire layout for some reason). I've included the CSS code below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Brandon

<style type="text/css">html,body{margin:0;padding:0}body{font: 76% arial,sans-serif}p{margin:0 10px 10px}a{display:block;color: #981793;padding:10px}div#header h1{height:100px;line-height:80px;margin:0;  padding-left:10px;background: #9AECEA;color: #79B30B}div#content p{line-height:1.4}div#navigation{background:#B9CAFF}div#extra{background:#FF8539}div#footer{background: #333;color: #FFF}div#footer p{margin:0;padding:5px 10px}div#wrapper{float:left;width:100%}div#content{margin: 0 150px}div#navigation{float:left;width:150px;margin-left:-100%}div#extra{float:left;width:200px;margin-left:-200px}div#footer{clear:left;width:100%}</style>

best stab I can have without 'code in action' is...something to do with your widths and floats. if you made fixed widths or even %widths with the float 'boxes' then you would know how far to push stuff across or w/e.like I cant really understand whats happening with your code, but I know one thing i tried, if i want to have two boxes next to each other, like a '#links' and '#content' and content comes first, and links after for semantical laddy da...(i think thats the word...) then you have links {float:left; width:17%} content{float:right;width:82%;} and then they go either side so you can still have links appearing first on the left., and if one is too large then a float will jump down to the next available line,also if you do use that method, do not use percentages that add up. like 50% and 50% or 25% 30% and 45%,leave a percentage out, coz if you dont then you;ll have floats going everywhere,.i also found a page about doing multi ordered colums, which i think thats what you want,...so if i find the link ill post it up here :