Need help for these questions

manishi

1)What is the result of the following XSLT template? <xsl:template name="Do"> <xsl:param name="j" select="1"/> <xsl:if test="$j <= 5"> <xsl:value-of select="$j"/> <xsl:call-template name="Do"> <xsl:with-param name="j" select="$j + 1"/> </xsl:call-template> </xsl:if></xsl:template>I was thinking the answer is "12345"but that is based on theory. i dont knwo how to create an xml for the above xslt to test. 2)Which two of the following are true concerning DOM2 events and validation?(Choose 2) A.Document modifications are subject to validation.B.DOM2 has no way to validate changes after the document is parsed.C.Mouse actions cause Events, but document modifications do not.D.MutationEvents will be sent to listeners when the document is changed.E.MutationEvents indicate which Node was changed, but not the actual action such as add or removeI was thinking the answer is C and D. my answer is beased on w3 DOM specification which is very vague is describing the eeents and validation.if somebody can tell me which book to read to get the information that would be helpful.3)

• 3 weeks later...

Can you explain what you are doing? I'm very confused when I post things...but this is very confusing what you are trying to do.Just looking at that quickly it looks like it'd be just "2"$j + 1 = 2when $j=1 (from the <xsl:param name="j" select="1"/>)