Any offers to help work on my site?

murfitUK

Hi folks.I have been working on a site. Initially it was to practice my html and css, php and mysql skills - but it has grown and grown in a haphazard manner. I now feel I have reached my limit on learning new stuff and need some help before the site can go live.All the basics have been done and it is fully functional although lots of things (like creating usernames and log-ins, and storing/retreiving stuff) could probably be done in a more efficient manner. Its only been tested by me logging in on my own - I have no idea if it will work if more than a couple of people log in at the same time!The concept of the site, as I mentioned, was to learn new things but I am wondering if it might actually be capable of earning income. It may be possible to place ads and links to online retailers such as Amazon who sell books and DVDs etc on the subjects that the site covers.I have bought the domain name and put the site up using my own hosting space for now but if the site looks as though it is feasible I will purchase extra hosting for it.I'm looking for someone who might be interested in helping me finish it off and make it look more professional. You must be competent (more competent than me!) with php and mysql etc.I would be willing to discuss paying you for your time - although not too much as I am paying for all this out of my own savings. However, if you think it might generate income I would be happy to formalise sharing of profits instead of an upfront payment.If you are interested please get in touch. It would help if you could give me a couple of lines about yourself eg what things you are good at, links to any sites you have created etc. Nothing too detailed. If you are seriously interested I will pass on further details.My email address is contact@murfituk.com or you can fill in the webform at my site www.murfituk.comThanks for reading through this waffle!