delete

salim

I am trying to delete a specific colum, say ProductID = 30 from table Product_tblnow when I use server behaviour to delete, by filtering the recordset it doesn't really delete that particular ID but it goes only the next one in the row, for example:I enter 30the productID deleted is 29, or 28 or which ever productID it encounter.is there anyway to solve this please.by using filter, I use both URL and Form variable but none works, can sql solve this?please let me know

The sql code isDELETE FROM Product_tbl WHERE ProductID='30'You should try testing it by creating a statement like the above and see if it works before you start passing variables in URLs or forms. This might narrow down a problem.Not sure how what you're using but if its php just create a query like $query="DELETE FROM...." and run it to see what happens. If it works then try building your query using a URL or form - then if it doesn't work you know where the problem is.Be careful not to delete to 30th record as it may not be sorted in order of ProductID, and the first record is always counted as 0 so the 30th record would be number 29.