Calendar in web page

Guest Mr. Bou

I'm interested in developing a web page that has a date intput (month, day, year), but would like to make it graphical so users can input the dates easily. To get an idea of what I have in mind, please visit the page "www.delta.com/" and look that in the "Reservations" section. In here, users may put a numerical value or click on the little calendar icon that appears on the right. When the icon is clicked, a small window with a calendar appears, allowing users to move among years and click on the desired date. That's exacly what I want to do! Also notice that the calendar is updated so that it starts on the current day and is fixed to a year from the current date. Is there any application, script, function, etc, that automatically creates a "calendar object" like that? I'm asking this since many pages use this calendar scheme and I think they all use somewhat the same resource. If not, does anyone have any snippet of code explaining how to construct it? Right now I can only think of creating tables, where each cell is a link to a specific value but that seems to be painful to update on a daily basis!Thanks,Mr. Bou