Is javascript(.js) file worked in FIREFOX?

venugopal_sv

Hi,I have seperate javascript(.js) file. My JavaScript has hundred's lines of code. I have used that javascript file in the jsp.When i run the jsp in IE JavaScript is working properly. My problem is... when i run the same jsp in FIREFOX 1.5.0.7 JavaScript is not working.Is javascript worked in FIREFOX?Thanks is Advance,venugopal_sv

Hi,I have seperate javascript(.js) file. My JavaScript has hundred's lines of code. I have used that javascript file in the jsp.When i run the jsp in IE JavaScript is working properly. My problem is... when i run the same jsp in FIREFOX 1.5.0.7 JavaScript is not working.Is javascript worked in FIREFOX?Thanks is Advance,venugopal_sv
Could you be more specific in your description? What does javascript console message say in firefox? Javascript does not care about that you are using JSP on the serverside. The responce on the socket back is what matters for the browser.

Could you be more specific in your description? What does javascript console message say in firefox? Javascript does not care about that you are using JSP on the serverside. The responce on the socket back is what matters for the browser.
In my JSP i am fetching the myJS.js file. myJS.js file is not working. <script language="JavaScript1.2" src="<%=request.getContextPath()%>/resources/Script/myJS.js" type='text/javascript'></SCRIPT>

In my JSP i am fetching the myJS.js file. myJS.js file is not working. <script language="JavaScript1.2" src="<%=request.getContextPath()%>/resources/Script/myJS.js" type='text/javascript'></SCRIPT>
That's the server side code, what's the rendered html look like? Also, like Henrik_76 asked, if you click on Tools -> JavaScript Console in Firefox's menu, what kind of error messages are you getting?

if ur asking if javascript works in FF, then the answer is yes. Firefox, if anything, is stricter about the ECMAScript standards than just about any browser.