Help, css problem

businessman332211@hotmail.com

Can someone please tell me what's wrong with this.For now I just need the basics to work.I don't want to add any more, until this works, for some reason the top part is above the div, is there something I am doing wrong, or something I can do better in my css, this is starting to come together some but slowly, and with problems.http://www.hasbadservice.com/admintemplate.php

body {	text-align: center;	background-color:#999999;}#header {	margin-left:auto;	margin-right:auto;	width:50em;	height:8em;	background-image:url(images/header.jpg);	clear:both;}.font1 {	font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;	font-size:1.5em;	float:left;	margin-top:80px;	margin-left:25px;	color:#FFFFFF;}#wrapper {	margin-left:auto;	margin-right:auto;	width:50em;	height:auto;	background-image:url(images/bodyoutline.gif);	background-repeat:no-repeat;	clear:both;}#top {	width:45em;	margin-left:auto;	margin-right:auto;	background-image:url(images/top.gif);	background-repeat:no-repeat;	height:2em;}

admin.gif

Can someone look at that, and see what exactly is that is causing that, but more of, I would like to find out, why it's causing that.I am not understanding the general idea, I have 2 background images.They seem proper but for some reason, one of the div's isn'tright, I can't figure out what about this, is not working.