XPath Query problem

mathewrond

Hi,I am trying to get "subAcctName" attribute of <SummaryInfo> tag and I have tried all these ways..//Letter/LetterReport/SummaryInfo/@SubAcctName//SummaryInfo/@SubAcctName//LetterReport/SummaryInfo/@SubAcctName//LetterReport/SummaryInfo/Manager[ancestor::SummaryInfo/@SubAcctName]But all the above queries are not returning me any value. Can you please help me out with the correct query?Here is my XML Structure<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><Letter> <LOGO>logo.gif</LOGO> <Header> <Header_Line>ABC Corp</Header_Line> </Header> <LetterReport> <AInfo> <PID>596908</PID> <TCode>104051474</TCode> </AInfo> <PInfo> <SDate>10/12/06</SDate> <TCode>104051650</TCode> </PInfo> <TData> <PID>596908</PID> <TCode>104052594</TCode> </TData> <SummaryInfo subAcctName="FTT2"> <Manager name="Andrew"> <item> <PID>596902</PID> </item> </Manager> </SummaryInfo> </LetterReport> <ContactInfo> <Address> <Name>ABC Corp</Name> </Address> </ContactInfo> <Footer> <Footer_Line>Done</Footer_Line> </Footer></Letter>Regards,Mathew

If everything in the environment (XML DOM, XSLT, PHP, whatever) is correct, this should work:

/Letter/LetterReport/SummaryInfo/@subAcctName

All of what you have suggested should work as well.What code are you using to perform the XPath statement?