Linked Styles

ediger

ok, I have one more quick question I hope someone can help me with here.On the site I am making, there are a few policies that need to be put up. These are rather long documents, so I have put a table of contents at the top with anchored links to the section headers. By these section headers, there is a link to go back to the top.

.topofpage{font-family: arial;font-size: 10;font-color: #336600;font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;text-align: right;text-transform: lowercase;}

That is the style I have set up for the links. Pretty basic.What I am wondering, is there something I could put in there to make any text in the 'topofpage' style linked to something? Seems like it could be a long shot, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

What I am wondering, is there something I could put in there to make any text in the 'topofpage' style linked to something? Seems like it could be a long shot, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
I'm not seeing the big picture.You can use multiple classes on elements and IDs to specify reusable styles and specify styles for elements that have two or more styles present. What more could you want?

I'm not seeing the big picture.You can use multiple classes on elements and IDs to specify reusable styles and specify styles for elements that have two or more styles present. What more could you want?
basically, I've got about 10 sections of text that are all in the same style on the same page. I want to know if there is a way for all of those sections of text to be hyperlinked to the same thing, without putting the link HTML everytime.Like I said, this seems like it may be a long shot, but I thought I'd see.