Saving XML Data

mmcnab

I'm new to XML. I have a questionairre, the results of which, I can process through .ASP and display in an XML document link the following:<?xml version="1.0" ?> - <newdata>- <field id="T1" taborder="1"> <field_value>mon, tue, wed</field_value> </field>- <field id="RadioGroup1" taborder="2"> <field_value>bus</field_value> </field>- <field id="RadioGroup2" taborder="3"> <field_value>spouse</field_value> </field>- <field id="RadioGroup3" taborder="4"> <field_value>some</field_value> </field>- <field id="textfield" taborder="5"> <field_value>arniemonday</field_value> </field>- <field id="submit" taborder="6"> <field_value>Submit</field_value> </field>- <field id="name" taborder="7"> <field_value>Arnold Palmer</field_value> </field> </newdata>How do I stop the data from refreshing every time a new user submits their data? In other words I want the data to keep "stacking" until I am ready to import all of the responses into Excel. I've been to more forums and read more tutorials than you can imagine and just cannot get it! Thanks for your help.