Page Info Overlapping

Guest wave180

Guest wave180

Good Day to All!!These is the scenario: When I open my web page and log as user A in PAGE A, I will open a new window in that same page(PAGE A) I key-in CTRL+N to open new Window and direct it to PAGE B then I will Log as USER B in PAGE B. After that I will go to PAGE A and refresh it, then the information on PAGE A will get the info of PAGE B. And when I clicked my browser to launch another page then there are no overlapping of information of PAGE B to PAGE A.I also use cookies collection to store my info on the pages, I name my cookies cookie[sID] (SID is Database generated values I concatenate to the cookies I use). Thus in that scenario the cookie that was made for PAGE A doesnt work, the cookie for PAGE A gets the Information of cookie in PAGE B. when I test the value of my SID for PAGE A is correct and SID of PAGE B is also correct thus they have different SID. How can I prevent my web page to get the information of the newly opened window(by keying-in CTRL+N)? orHow Can I disable the CTRL+N for my browser(Internet Explorer)? or if there is a javascript code to detect that the user key-in CTRL+N?