redirect php page

neerajpuri

Not if you have one page redirecting to another one. You can still go back, you just have to go back twice. You may be able to click back twice quickly, or you can click on the dropdown arrow next to the back button and go back 2 pages.

Not if you have one page redirecting to another one. You can still go back, you just have to go back twice. You may be able to click back twice quickly, or you can click on the dropdown arrow next to the back button and go back 2 pages.
ya thats working hwever this is not what i want............i js want that single click on back button shud work......................is there any alternative to this redirect page

hi....whenever i redirect my one php page to other and then when i run the page the back button on internet explore doesn't work............i cannt go back to the previous page then...........is there any solution or any alternative to this.
You may use javascript for navigation like:window.location = "example.php"; or self.location = "example.php";got?