classes inside class

pmdesign

Hi,I know about those definitions:parent_class.class1{}parent_class.class2{}parent_class.class3{}...where parent_class is a standart tag.Can i group the classes like this:parent_class{.class1{}.class2{}.class3{}}so all subclasses gets it's parent definitions + their own

not that i'm aware of.you'll probably get around this by using a mixture of classes and id's.without knowing what things you're trying to style, then, i cant be much more of help in an exact way to what you're trying to achieve.

not like that but you can do it differentlydiv.parent {parent properties}div.parent div.child1 {child properties in addition to the previously set parent properties}but if you were going for an object oriented idea ... forget it ... not yet :) use XSLT there u can do such thins

• 3 weeks later...
not like that but you can do it differentlydiv.parent {parent properties}div.parent div.child1 {child properties in addition to the previously set parent properties}but if you were going for an object oriented idea ... forget it ... not yet :) use XSLT there u can do such thins
I'm sorry but would you please provide a code example of the above? It's exactly what I want to do, but I'm not sure how to exactly code such a thing. Would it be something like#bannerdiv {properties;}#bannerdiv #bannerdivchild {additional properties;}?