layout issues

ediger

I'm trying to build a page right now that has a left hand navigation system and a header, pretty basic. The only problem is, I know next to nothing about layers and CSS (I havent done much web design in years). Right now, the main content layer always shows up lined up along the left and stretches to the far right. I want to know if there is a way to get this layer to be flush up against the right hand side of the nav layer, and go to about 20 px away from the scroll bar.this is the code I am using so farCSS:

body{margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;}#page{position: absolute;z-index: 1;height: 100%;width: 100%;padding: 25px 25px 25px 25px;}#header{position: absolute;z-index: 2;float: left;width: 100%height: 150px;border-bottom: 2px solid #CEB926;}#navigation{position: absolute;z-index: 2;float: left;height: 350px;width: 210px;top: 175px;border: 1px solid #CEB926;}#main{position: absolute;z-index: 2;float: left;top: 175px;left: 235px;width: 100%;padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px;border: 1px solid #CEB926;}

HTML:

<body><div id="page">    <div id="header">	<!--TITLE IMAGE-->  </div>    <div id="navigation">	<!--LINKS-->  </div>    <div id="main">	<!--MAIN BODY CONTENT-->  </div>  </div></body>

<body><div id="page"> <div id="header"> <!--TITLE IMAGE--> </div> <div id="navigation"> <!--LINKS--> </div> <div id="main"> <!--MAIN BODY CONTENT--> </div> </div></body>I am just about to consider your html and will leave the css for what it is, as i like to start from scatch.div#header {float: left;width: 100%;height: 50px;background-color: #f1f1f1;color: #000;}div#navigation {float: left;width: 25%;background-color: #404040;color: #000;}div#main {float: right;width: 75%;background-color: #808080;color: #fff;padding-right: 20px;}happy learning ...