Advertisement on keyword

laji1110

Okay, that's different than I first imagined the Topic to be about.Easy enough. Simply create "anchor" tags in the content of your page with "alt=" and "title=" attributes. That way, when someone "hovers" over the link, the tooltip pops ups. Biggest problem you will have is that there is a difference between Browsers for this technique. IE uses the "alt=" attribute and Other Browsers use the "title=" attribute, so you would need both in the anchor tag for Cross Browser compatability.A sample of the code is :

<a href="http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.session.php" alt="PHP.net: Sessions reference page. Opens in a new window." title="PHP.net: Sessions reference page. Opens in a new window." target="_blank">

Another approach, for those items which you want a tooltip for, but no anchor, or for an extended length of message, is to define a hidden <span></span> for the various words and then have them identified by underlining or highlighted background colours. I happen to know where you can find out more about this technique. Tooltips TutorialIt appears complicated, but once you have the concept, it works pretty slick.

i have used this kind of advertisement on my we page before, but i didn't create a script myselfthere are a lot of advertisement websites/companies that offer these kind of services have a look at this site:http://www.vibrantmedia.com/webpublishers/index.aspeven the website that you provided in previous post uses this kind of advertisements

Did you even read this and go to the link provided? Have you tested to see if it will do what you want? The members who assist others on this Forum are willing to be of assistance to you, but I doubt anyone will code the page for you. And please don't Bump threads. Thanks.