FireFox issue

stephico

Hi guys,So im having issues with my html showin correctly in different browsers.. ive recently put my page together in firefox cos of the problems between ie and other browsers. It displys fine when i show it locally in firefox the images are all in thier right places but when its viewed over the web its all gone pete tong.it shows fine also in opera over the web and well ie dont really matter its always shown fine there.. am i missing somehting simple between local viewing and web viewing ?

am i missing somehting simple between local viewing and web viewing ?
Are the images/documents you are trying to get to on the web or on your local computer? Make sure you have uploaded everything to your web/host (not your computer) to ensure that everything will work.Make sure you don't have anything like this in your code:C:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Desktop\img_of_dog.jpgThis is what it's really suppose to look like on the web:http://www.example.com/img_of_dog.jpg

Try this:Edit your "nav" with the below css and add the .menubutton img style to your css. That should clear up your layout a little. I would also suggest that you use <p></p> tags instead of <br> tags for your text.css:

#nav {	width: 830px;	margin-left: 23px;	margin-top: 7px;	margin-bottom: 35px;	position: relative;}.menubutton img {	margin: 0;	display: block;	padding: 0;	text-align: left;}